Tired of spending time in the kitchen for a long time? I know this cooking left you tired and frustrating. And if the food is not delicious then your mood will not be good for the rest of the day.
Don’t worry!! Technology is there to save you. To save your time and energy in cooking, you must try induction cooktop.
You will be just amazed and relieved that how this cooktop helps you to finish your cook in no time without getting burned or any other hassle.
So my ladies if you are new with this fantastic appliance then no problem, I have listed top 5 best induction cooktop for you and reviewed them with practical experiences. So enjoy the reviews!!
How Does Induction Cooking Work?
You will not believe how fast the cook is done with an induction cooktop. Moreover, you will be fresh after doing the cooking.
The heat works in magnet current way. If you place a magnetic cookware on the cooktop, the electromagnet of the cooktop creates current and becomes heat. This heat helps to cook your food evenly and deliciously.
What to consider while buying best induction cooktop?
If you are ready to buy an induction cooktop, then you need to consider some important things. These points are important:
Induction cooktops are as powerful as the gas cooktop. Power is very important for a cooktop. Some cooktop has limited power range. But best induction cooktops have power boost feature. With this feature, you can select the topmost power to cook your food in a fast way.
The induction cooktop must be kept in the place where it fits, and the power source is nearby. Because the cooktop works only in electricity, so while installing a cooktop in the house take guidance of an electrician.
Induction cooktops come in flat design and touch option. The cooktop has glass surface and sometimes ceramic. The design helps the cooktop to be clean and tidy always.
Ventilation is very important while cooking. You must look for induction cooktops which have ventilation system. If your cooktop has not ventilation system, then take it separately.
Enough of lectures, go through the reviews and decide which one fits for your kitchen:
1/ NuWave 30101 Precision Induction Cooktop with Pan
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop is amazing cooktop. This cooktop has a temperature controller, and you can adjust it to 10 degrees.
You can cook any meal in this cooktop. The best thing about this cooktop is you can save your all favorite food recipes in the system. You can save 100 recipes in this cooktop system.
The cooktop is very efficient and best in use.
- The cooktop 15.8 x 14.5 x 3.5 inches;
- The cooktop weighs 8.6 pounds;
- You will get pre-programmed six different temperature settings option in this cooktop;
- You can cook in 52 different temperatures with this cooktop;
- You can save 100 recipes in this cooktop memory system;
- You can deep fry, boil, stir-fry, simmer, sear and steam, barbecue, grill and melt in this cooktop;
- Your energy will be 70% less spent every time;
- This cooktop is Light in weight and transferable;
- This cooktop has emergency shut down the system;
The cooktop is awesome in work and user-friendly to use. You can cook any meal fast and safe.
Pros and Cons
- You can heat any size pan in this cooktop;
- Your food will be evenly cooked in the heat of the cooktop;
- Time and energy saver;
- Very simple but elegant in look;
- Fits in any place;
- The surface of the cooktop helps to keep it clean;
- The Power cord is little long;
- Temperature cannot convert to Celsius/metric;
3/ SPT 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
if you have little kids at home and want to spend less time in the kitchen, then purchase this cook top for your kitchen.
This Induction Cooktop helps to provide the best performance, protection, and efficiency.
The surface is made from ceramic and helps to generate heat evenly in your cook pan.
- The cooktop comes in 11.8 x 14.2 x 2.5 inches;
- The surface of the cooktop is ceramic;
- Led panel is Touch-sensitive and has control lock;
- You can cook and warm food easily;
- Cooking can be done for 8-hour;
- Has seven power settings;
You will have enough time and energy if you cook with this cook top.
Pros and Cons
- Impressive stove to work;
- Saves time and energy;
- The controls were functional and easy to use;
- The cooktop brings a stunning look in your kitchen;
- User says Fry cannot be done in this cooktop;
4/ Chef's Star Induction Cooktop
if you want a professional and good looking cooktop, then this cooktop is just for you.
The unique thing about this cook top is the heat does not transfer to the cookware, the cookware gets heat by the electromagnetic system.
This cooktop is easy to use and durable in quality.
- The cooktop is 16.4 x 12.7 x 3.4 inches;
- This cooktop has 15 different power levels. They are 200 watts to 1800 watts;
- The temperature settings of this cooktop have are 15. You can cook 140-465 degree Fahrenheit;
- Any cookware can be use in this cooktop like aluminum, stainless steel, and iron;
This cooktop is easy to use, safe and simple to maintain.
Pros and Cons
- Fast heat;
- Nice in design;
- There is auto shut off the system;
- Some users say the cooktop has some electricity problem;
5/ Secura Portable Induction Cooktop
Duxtop Induction Cooktop is best for daily home use. You can cook in any pan like steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
This cooktop is light in weight and can be placed in any corner of your kitchen.
This cooktop is simple to use and maintain.
- The cooktop is 16.6 x 12.6 x 3.9 inches;
- This cooktops temperature range is 140°F to 460°F;
- The power level is 200 – 1800 watts;
- Cooking time is up to 170 minutes;
If you are new with induction cooktop, then this cooktop will be best for you. This cooktop has user-friendly feature.
Pros and Cons
- Best induction cooktop for beginners;
- The food gets cook quickly;
- Has automatic shut off system;
- You can control the temperature easily in this cooktop;
- Some users say the cooktop don’t produce heat evenly;
If you are the busy person or have little ones at the home, then you may find cooking a time consumer. Take one induction cooktop for your home and see how you have time and energy to spend in your other activities.
Before purchasing cooktop, please go through this best induction cooktop review and get the best one for your kitchen. Happy cooking!!!