How Does Skin Heal :Tips & Tricks
As skin is a fragile and sensitive part of a human body. When it gets hurt or scratch the healing takes time. Now the question is how does skin heal.
Healing is a complex procedure and there are many kinds of external and internal factors. A scratch or deep wound don’t cause bleeding. A deep cut or burn needs time to heal. When you get deep wounds it effects on the nerves, blood vessel, sweat, hair follicle and oil glands. Also, the body fat layer gets affected.
What does a healing wound look like
Normally the wound heals from inside than outside. The procedure is like this-
- After getting injury the blood vessel starts their work by narrowing the vessel to stop bleeding.
- The blood cell that is sticky flood the area and collects it in clumps.
- Then comes the clotting team. They join the platelets into the clot.
- Now it is time for white blood cells to work to prevent infection.
- And the macrophages repair the wound.
- The clots are now scabs and the fibroblast cell generates collagen. For this, the skin edge gets thicker and it helps to stretch the scab.
The healing g is done with care naturally. Through the process the skin may face itching, this is a sign of skin healing. The scab falls down automatically if it is not picked by you. The scab keeps the wounded skin free from any infection.
Just make sure don’t let the skin area dry out. Use petroleum jelly in the area. It will feel better. Try to keep the skin clean with water and soap.
Some skin takes time to get heal. Like drinkers, smokers, diabetic patient. Their skin takes time to heal and sometimes instead of healing, the skin wound gets worse and face infection. It is all about the immune system. If the immune system is weak then any wound takes time to get heal.
There is some serious condition when you need immediate care from skin doctor. Like- allergies, reacting in sunlight and cosmetics, acne. This type skin needs special care and treatment.
The answer to the question how does skin heal is given brilliantly well in this article. Skin is the important part of a human body. You need to take care of it properly. You have to know about your skin type, reaction. If you don’t know about your skin, the healing part will be difficult and you will face skin problem for life long.